In this five-day course, you will configure and secure unified endpoint activation, registration, and authentication. You will learn how to integrate industry-recognized enterprise technologies with VMware Workspace™ ONE™.
Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you will learn how to configure and manage the endpoint lifecycle. The principles of enterprise mobility, unified endpoint, and identity management are addressed throughout the course. You will leave the training empowered with the foundational skills and knowledge needed to effectively implement Workspace ONE.
• Workspace ONE
• Workspace ONE UEM®
• Workspace ONE Identity Manager
• VMware Boxer™
• VMware AirWatch® Content Locker™
Workspace ONE administrators, experienced mobility and identity administrators, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants.
This course has no prerequisites.
1. Course Introduction
2. Introduction to Workspace ONE
3. Workspace ONE Consoles Overview
5. Enterprise Integration Part 1
6. Enterprise Integration Part 2
7. Integrating VMware Horizon Resources
8. Unified Endpoint and Identity Management
9. Application Access and Security
10. Single Sign-On for Applications
11. Secure and Configure Endpoints
12. Email Configurations
13. Content and Resource Implementation
14. Analytics and Reporting
15. Course Conclusion