This 2 day course, based on Beta 10 of SLE12, introduces the student to the key new features in the SLE12 product set. During the course students will learn about new technologies introduced into SLE12 and gain hands on experience with the beta version of SLES 12. Students will learn about the key new features in SLES 12 and gain hands on experience with the beta code
This course is for SLES Administrators with a good knowledge of SLES 11 who want early access to learn about the new features of SLES 12. Delegates should have familiarity with SLES 11 and basic Linux administration.
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
- Whats new in SLE 12 Overview
- SLES 12 Installation
- Introducing systemd
- Logging with rsyslog
- Wicked - Network Management as a service
- Filesystems - BTRFS and system rollback
- SUSE Customer Centre and SMT
- Advanced Systems Management - Technical Preview
- SLED 12 and Workstation Edition Module