This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL training starts with an introduction to PL/SQL and then explores the benefits of this powerful programming language. Through hands-on instruction from expert Oracle instructors, you'll learn to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, functions and procedures.
- Declare PL/SQL Variables.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Use Oracle SQL Developer
You’ll use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus and JDeveloper are introduced in this course as optional tools.
Kunskaper motsvarande kursen Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL.
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Declare PL/SQL Identifiers
- Write Executable Statements
- Interaction with the Oracle Server
- Control Structures
- Composite Data Types
- Explicit Cursors
- Exception Handling
- Stored Procedures
- Stored Functions and Debugging Subprograms
- Deploying Packages
- Implement Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development
- Dynamic SQL
- Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code
- Creating Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers
- PL/SQL Compiler
- Manage Dependencies