Låt en presentatör i världsklass lära dig sina coolaste trick! Sami Laiho har felsökt och undervisat i femton år, och hans tekniska dragningar har belönats med ”Best in show” på flera konferenser världen över. Han kan inte bara sin sak, han har även en utsökt förmåga att nå ut till en kunskapshungrig publik på ett effektivt och underhållande sätt. Kursen hålls på engelska.Mer information & fakta
Have you ever wondered if Windows Pagefile settings should be changed or how they actually work? Have you ever wondered what the values in Task Manager actually mean – like Paged Pool, Working Set, Free memory etc? Do you know how a file actually gets cached and finally written to the disk or how threads communicate with each other? Have you ever wondered what Mutexes or Semaphores in Process Explorer really mean? If you don’t know the answers, come and join this course as it will provide you with the answers and a lot more!
This four day course teaches you how the operating system actually works under the hood. Windows Internals was previously taught globally by two of the best known teachers David Solomon and Mark Russinovich. David is now retired from training and Mark is working for Microsoft. This training is based on their Windows Internals book which is considered mandatory knowledge for all top Microsoft professionals including Microsoft’a own PFE’s (Premier Field Engineer).
This training is meant for all administrators who want to deepen their knowledge about Windows. It is also suitable for people who think they know everything about the Windows OS… It’s a very deep dive course and surely in no way suitable for beginners. But if someone has gone through the OS Troubleshooting course MC025, then this course will deepen that knowledge even further.
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
- Concepts and Tools
- System Architecture
- System Mechanisms
- Management Mechanisms
- Processes, Threads, and Jobs
- I/O System
- Storage Management
- Memory Management
- Cache Manager
- File Systems
- Startup and Shutdown
- Crash Dump Analysis
Om Sami Laiho
Sami Laiho is one of the world’s leading professionals in the Windows OS. Sami has been working with and teaching OS troubleshooting, management, and security for more than 15 years. Sami’s session was evaluated as the best session in TechEd North America, Europe and Australia in 2014, and Nordic Infrastructure Conference in 2016.
Sagt om Sami
- “Sami is a great Trainer with a lot of experience in windows systems.”
- “I thought I understood the material well before I took part in this course, I was wrong. This course although short it was sufficient, both direct and fun. I would recommend this for anyone that wants to work in IT and also for all that work in the IT business.“
- “If you really need to know something about windows8, this seminar/training is a must. He delivers everything in a lively manner, and it´s not just educational, it´s fun.”
- “Do you want to learn Win-Fu?”
- “Great insight into Windows security”
- “Funni finnish guy that teaches you to be a pro when it comes to windows!”
- “Sami you get 5 out of 5 stars for keeping things interesting and fun while still making people understand and learn.”
- “Great speaker, and has good sense of humor :-), what else can you ask for ?”
- “Funny,interesting and during those 4 days i learned ALOT"