Denna exklusiva och intensiva Office 365-kurs täcker dels de senaste certifieringskraven, och ger dig dels verklighetsbaserade handgripliga kunskaper du kommer ha stor nytta av inför och i samband med migrering och utrullning. Rulla upp skjortärmarna och förbered dig på jobba handgripligt med Office 365-miljöns utmaningar, du kommer bland annat att få pröva på att själv utföra en migrering av en on-premise-miljö till Office 365.
Kursen hålls på engelska i en relativt hög takt, och kursdagarna kan dra ut på tiden även efter klockan fem.
The all new Microsoft Office 365 for 2017 is here! In this 5 day Bootcamp you will witness the next generation of collaboration and productivity. Step up as we discuss not only these new technologies but also the potential opportunities they bring. From initial setup this course takes you through all the features from administration and deployment to integration, co-existence, migration and troubleshooting.
Join us for five days of intensive learning combined with immersive hands on labs, lectures and discussions. The purpose of the Bootcamp is to fast-track through the maze of technology and get straight to the point in five jam-packed days.
The Bootcamp is designed for experienced IT Professionals who need to administer, configure, manage and troubleshoot the next generation of cloud based collaboration platform.
All students will receive over 200 Gb of electronic course materials including slides, self-study materials, videos, eBooks etc. Please bring a portable hard drive with you on the first day of class.
Potential Students must have at least 2 years’ experience working with technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, certificate services and DNS. Experience of the core technologies, especially Exchange and SharePoint would be useful.
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
Om Andy Malone
With a prestigious international career spanning 20 years, Andy is not only a world class technology instructor and consultant. But is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and multi award winning international conference speaker at such prestigious events as Microsoft Ignite, Dev Connections, Spiceworld - Live 360 and the Cybercrime Security Forum. His passionate style of delivery, combined with a sense of fun has become his trademark and have won him great acclaim.
Although his primary focus is security. Andy loves to talk technology and with knowledge dating back to the MS-DOS era there is often an interesting story to be told. But technology never sleeps and Andy continues to work with the Microsoft product teams to create and deliver ground breaking material on Microsoft Azure and Office 365. For 2017 Andy is scheduled to deliver content in Europe, the middle east and the US to name but a few. Andy also recently published his first book. A SC-Fi Thriller “The Seventh Day.” Follow Andy on Twitter @AndyMalone or visit his website at www.AndyMalone.or
- Introduction to Office 365 Inc Next Gen Portals
- Lab 1: Configuring the Office 365 Lab Environment
- Portal Administration – Users – Groups – Role Based Administration
- Lab 2: Piloting Office 365
- Lab 3: PowerShell: Learning the Basics
- Managing a Deployment of Office 365
- Lab 4: Deploying Office 365Module 4: Identity Management in Office 365 & Windows Azure
- Sync Deep Dive – AAD-Connect
- Migration Solutions for Office 365
- Lab 4: Performing a Staged Migration to Office 365
- Office 365 Security Privacy and Compliance
- Planning & Deploying Exchange Hybrid Solution
- Lab 6: Performing a Hybrid Migration
- Introduction to Office Pro Plus
- Lab 7: Installing Office 365 Pro Plus
- Office 365 Data Loss Prevention Solutions
- Mobile Device Management Solutions for Office 365
- SharePoint Online Technical Overview Inc Delve
- SharePoint Hybrid Solutions
- Managing OneDrive for Business
- Lab 8: Enhancing Office 365
- Single Sign On (ADFS)
- Data Loss Prevention
- AAD Rights Management
- Public Folder Mailbox Migration
- Managing Skype for Business Online
- Troubleshooting Office 365
- Lab 9: Troubleshooting Office 365
- Understanding Office 365 Service Management