Denna exklusiva och intensiva Office 365-kurs täcker dels de senaste certifieringskraven, och ger dig dels verklighetsbaserade handgripliga kunskaper du kommer ha stor nytta av inför och i samband med migrering och utrullning. Rulla upp skjortärmarna och förbered dig på jobba handgripligt med Office 365-miljöns utmaningar, du kommer bland annat att få pröva på att själv utföra en migrering av en on-premise-miljö till Office 365.
Kursen hålls på Engelska i en relativt hög takt, och kursdagarna kan dra ut på tiden även efter klockan fem.
The all new Microsoft Office 365 for 2018 is here! In this 5 day intense Bootcamp you will witness the next generation of collaboration and productivity. Step up as we discuss not only these new technologies but also the potential opportunities they bring. From initial setup, this course takes you through all the features from administration and deployment to integration, co-existence, migration and troubleshooting. We also look at the products themselves include SharePoint, Exchange & Skype for Business.
This exclusive & intensive five-day Bootcamp not only prepares you to become certified in Microsoft’s latest must have technology, but also prepares you with real world tangible skills that you will be able to use today. Join us for five days of intensive learning combined with immersive hands on labs, lectures and discussions. The purpose of the Bootcamp is to fast-track through the maze of technology and get straight to the point in five jam-packed days. Practical, focused and intense, each class gives delegates the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty!
All students will receive over 200 Gb of electronic course materials including slides, self-study materials, videos, eBooks etc. Please bring a portable hard drive with you on the first day of class.
Potential Students must have at least 2 years’ experience working with technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, certificate services and DNS. Experience of the core technologies, especially Exchange and SharePoint would be useful.
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
Om Andy Malone
With a prestigious international career spanning 20 years, Andy is not only a world class technology instructor and consultant. But is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and multi award winning international conference speaker at such prestigious events as Microsoft Ignite, Dev Connections, Spiceworld - Live 360 and the Cybercrime Security Forum. His passionate style of delivery, combined with a sense of fun has become his trademark and have won him great acclaim.
Although his primary focus is security. Andy loves to talk technology and with knowledge dating back to the MS-DOS era there is often an interesting story to be told. But technology never sleeps and Andy continues to work with the Microsoft product teams to create and deliver ground breaking material on Microsoft Azure and Office 365. For 2017 Andy is scheduled to deliver content in Europe, the middle east and the US to name but a few. Andy also recently published his first book. A SC-Fi Thriller “The Seventh Day.” Follow Andy on Twitter @AndyMalone or visit his website at www.AndyMalone.or
Course Overview: Day 1
- Module 1: NEW! Introduction to what’s new in Office 365 for 2018
- Lab 1: Configuring the Office 365 Lab Environment
- Module 2: Administering & Managing Office 365
- Users – Role Based Administration
- Lab 2: Piloting Office 365 & Cloud Based Management
- Lab 3: Managing Office 365 with PowerShell
- Module 3: Planning for & Deploying Office 365 – inc Office 365 FastTrack Solutions
Course Overview: Day 2
- Module 4: Azure Identity & Authentication Solutions for Office 365
- Module 5: NEW! Advanced Identity & Authentication Solutions
- Lab 4: Deploying Office 365
- Module 6: Migration Solutions for Office 365
- PST Migration
- IMAP Migration
- Exchange Cutover Migration
- Exchange Staged Migration
- Lab 4: Performing a Staged Migration to Office 365
- Module 7: NEW! Managing Microsoft Teams
- Lab – NEW! Managing Microsoft Teams
Course Overview: Day 3
- Day 2 Review
- Module 8: Planning for & Deploying Office 365 Hybrid Solutions
- Lab 6: Performing an Exchange Hybrid Deployment
- Module 9: Deploying & Managing Office Pro Plus
- Lab 7: Installing Office Pro Plus
- Module 10: New! Microsoft Azure & Office 365 Security & Compliance Solutions
- Includes EM&S, Identity Protection – Information Protection – Privileged Identity Management – File ~classification& Labelling
- Day 3 Review
Course Overview: Day 4
- Module 11: NEW! Office 365 Groups Deep Dive
- Module 12: NEW! Collaboration Solutions with SharePoint Online
- New! SharePoint Admin Centre 2018 Experience
- New! SharePoint Compliance Solutions
- Using Delve
- Understanding & Managing Microsoft Graph Solutions
- Module 13: NEW! Administering & Managing OneDrive for Business
- Lab 8: Enhancing Office 365
- Module 14: NEW! Office 365 Mobile Device Management Solutions
- Module 15 – Extending Office 365 MDM Capabilities with EM&S & Intune
- Lab 8: Enhancing Office 365
- Single Sign On (ADFS) with Azure AD Connect
- Pass Through Authentication
- Office 365 Advanced Security Solutions
- Information Rights Management
- Day 4 Review
Course Overview: Day 5
- Module 15: Understanding Office 365 GDPR Compliance Features
- Module 16: Troubleshooting Office 365
- Lab 9 Troubleshooting Office 365
- Module 17: Understanding Office 365 Support & Service Management (2018)
- Module 18: MCSA 2018 Exams Preparation
- Module 19: Course Review