Denna Office 365 hybrid-kurs vänder sig till dig som administrerar eller konfigurerar Office 365-tjänster i hybridmiljöer, där delar av infrastrukturen ligger lokalt, inklusive identitetshantering och autentifiering.
This course focuses on the skills required to administer and troubleshoot an Office 365 tenant, and key services of Office 365 such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business, as well services such as Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Azure Active Directory Identity Protection, and Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management. All these services are covered from the hybrid aspect. This course provides knowledge on how to use Office 365 services for both cloud and on-premises resources.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 administration and licensing.
- Deploy and configure directory synchronization.
- Plan an Exchange Server hybrid deployment.
- Perform an Exchange Server hybrid deployment.
- Deploy Skype for Business in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy SharePoint and OneDrive for Business in a hybrid environment.
- Deploy additional Office 365 services in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy various authentication methods in a hybrid Office 365 deployment.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or later
- Minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services
- Minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS)
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business Server2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later.
- Experience working with Office 365 key services such as Exchange Online, Skype for Business and SharePoint Online
- An understanding of the following concepts as related to Office 365: Microsoft cloud services, Office 365 platform
Introduction to Office 365 administration and licensing
This module describes Office 365, its administration tools, and licensing options.
- Overview of Office 365
- Office 365 administration and role delegation
- Office 365 tenant configuration
- Hybrid deployment general overview
Deploying and configuring directory synchronization
This module explains how to describe and configure directory synchronization in an Office 365 deployment.
- Directory synchronization and authentication overview
- Azure AD Connect deployment and configuration
- Managing user and group objects in an Office 365 hybrid environment
Exchange Server hybrid deployment planning
This module explains how to plan hybrid configuration with Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
- Exchange Online overview
- Exchange Server hybrid configuration options and deployment features
- Exchange Server services in the hybrid deployment
Exchange Server hybrid deployment
This module explains how to perform Exchange server hybrid configuration deployment.
- Using the Hybrid Configuration Wizard
- Managing and configuring the Exchange hybrid deployment
- Implementing advanced functionality for hybrid deployments
- Configuring message compliance and hygiene in hybrid environment
Skype for Business hybrid deployment
This module explains how to deploy Skype for Business in a hybrid deployment.
- Overview of Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams
- Preparing for the hybrid Skype for Business deployment
- Configuring the Skype for Business hybrid environment
- Using the Skype for Business hybrid configuration with Phone System
SharePoint and OneDrive for Business hybrid deployment
This module explains how to deploy SharePoint and OneDrive for business in hybrid environment.
- Overview of SharePoint Online
- Planning for a SharePoint hybrid deployment
- Deploying the SharePoint hybrid configuration
- Configuring SharePoint services in a hybrid configuration
Deploying additional Office 365 services in a hybrid deployment
This module explains how to deploy Azure MFA, Identity Protection and Azure Information Protection.
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication in a hybrid scenario
- Implementing Azure Information Protection
- Implementing Identity Protection and Azure AD
- Privileged Identity Management
Authentication options in hybrid deployments
This module explains how to deploy various authentication methods in a hybrid Office 365 deployment.
- Planning authentication options in Office 365
- Deploying AD FS for SSO
- Deploying pass-through authentication for SSO