Den här kursen vänder sig till dig som har erfarenhet som Exchange Server administratör. Under kursen kommer du lära dig att utforma och konfigurera avancerade komponenter i en Exchange Server 2016 implementation. Du får lära dig om Site Resiliency, avancerad säkerhet, arkivering och Discovery lösningar. Vi kommer även gå igenom integration med andra Exchange organisationer eller Exchange Online, samt tidigare migrationer från andra versioner av Exchange Server. Kursen ger dig de färdigheter och Best Practises som krävs för en lyckad Exchange Server driftsättning.Mer information & fakta
This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced messaging administrators, messaging architects, or consultants. This course is designed for professionals in an enterprise environment who are responsible for designing and deploying Exchange Server 2016 solutions, including environments that contain previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2016 or previous versions of Exchange Server.
This course is also intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Attended course 20345-1A: Administering Exchange Server 2016, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum two years of experience working with any version of Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS)
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Planning Exchange Server deployments
This module explains the requirements and considerations for planning an Exchange Server deployment.
- New features in Exchange 2016
- Gathering business requirements
- Planning for Exchange Server deployment
- Designing a Unified Messaging deployment
Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2016 mailbox services
This module explains how to plan and deploy Exchange Server hardware, virtualization, mailbox databases, and public folder mailboxes.
- Planning the Exchange Server hardware requirements
- Planning Exchange Server for virtualization and Microsoft Azure integration
- Planning and implementing public folders
Planning and deploying message transport
This module explains how to plan and implement mail routing internally from and to the Internet, and transport-related tasks in the organization.
- Designing message routing
- Designing transport services
- Designing the message routing perimeter
- Designing and implementing transport compliance
Planning and deploying client access
This module explains how to plan for client connectivity and client access in Exchange Server 2016. This module also describes how to implement Office Online Server, and the coexistence of SharePoint 2016 with Exchange.
- Planning for Exchange 2016 clients
- Planning for client access
- Planning and implementing Office Online Server
- Planning and implementing the coexistence of SharePoint 2016 with Exchange
- Designing external client access
Designing and implementing high availability
This module explains how to design and implement a highly available solution for Exchange Server 2016.
- Planning high availability for Exchange Server 2016
- Planning for load balancing
- Planning for site resilience
Maintaining Exchange 2016
This module explains how to maintain Exchange Server 2016 using managed availability and desired state configuration.
- Using managed availability to improve high availability
- Implementing desired state configuration
Designing messaging security
This module explains how to plan for messaging security and design and implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) in an Exchange organization.
- Planning messaging security
- Designing and implementing AD RMS and Azure RMS integration
Designing messaging archiving and retention
This module explains how to plan for archiving and message retention.
- Messaging records management and archiving overview
- Designing in-place archiving
- Designing and implementing message retention
Designing messaging compliance
This module explains how to plan for and implement several Exchange features to help minimize data loss and monitor email traffic and content.
- Designing and implementing data loss prevention (DLP) policies
- Designing and implementing In-Place Hold
- Designing and implementing In-Place eDiscovery
Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
This module explains how to plan and implement federation, design coexistence between Exchange organizations, and design and move mailboxes between different forests and Exchange organizations.Lessons
- Designing and implementing federation
- Designing coexistence between Exchange organizations
- Designing and implementing cross-forest mailbox moves
Upgrading to Exchange Server 2016
This module explains how to plan and implement an upgrade from Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2016.
- Planning an upgrade from previous Exchange Server versions
- Implementing the upgrade from previous Exchange Server versions
Planning a hybrid Exchange Server deployment
This module explains how to plan and implement a hybrid deployment for Exchange Server 2016.Lessons
- Basics of a hybrid deployment
- Planning and implementing a hybrid deployment
Implementing advanced functionality for hybrid deployments