This basic Power BI training is intended for end users who have access to complete data models and are ready to visualize data from these models. The course is designed for beginners and no previous experience is required. You learn step by step how to use your data to build reports in Power BI Desktop and publish them in the cloud service where you can create and share your custom dashboards.
IT users who want to turn raw data into knowledge.
Good knowledge of Excel. A basic understanding of data analysis is a plus but not a requirement.
- Introducing the Power BI Platform
- Power BI Service
- Getting Data with Power BI Desktop
- Beginning Data Modelling and DAX
- Understanding Visualizations
- Filtering, Slicing and Dicing
- Advanced Visualization in Power BI
- Best Practice Scenarios of Using Visuals
- Geo Location (Map) Visualizations
- Visual Interactions
- Using custom visuals