Denna Azure Stack-kurs ger dig som tjänsteadministratör, devops eller molnarkitekt den utbildning du behöver för att få upp en Azure Stack-baserad infrastruktur-lösning i ett lokalt datacenter, samt konfigurera denna korrekt.
This course is intended for service administrators, devops, and cloud architects who are interested in using Microsoft Azure Stack to provide cloud services to their end-users or customers from within their own datacenter.
Du behöver ha grundläggande kunskap i, samt praktisk erfarenhet av:
- Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft Azure
Overview of Azure Stack
In this first module, the key concepts associated with Azure Stack are described that will help you understand what Azure Stack is and the functionality it provides. You will also learn about the differentiators between Azure Stack, Microsoft Azure and Windows Azure Pack.
- What is Azure Stack?
- Comparing Azure Stack with Microsoft Azure.
- Comparing Azure Stack to Windows Azure Pack.
Deploying Microsoft Azure Stack
This module introduces some of the internal architecture of Azure Stack and how it forms the basis of the system. It will discuss various Azure Stack concepts such as Regions, Scale Units, Fault Domains, and Validation. In addition, the hardware requirements of Azure Stack are discussed to ensure an understanding of what is required as a minimum.
- Microsoft Azure Stack Architecture.
- Azure Stack Prerequisites.
- Installing Azure Stack.
Foundational Components of Microsoft Azure Stack
In this module, you will learn about the Windows Server 2016 features that Azure Stack uses and optional System Center 2016 components that can be added to further manage and maintain the Azure Stack environment. You will also learn how Azure Stack manages authentication and the various authentication providers that are available.
- Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016.
- Identity and Authentication.
Microsoft Azure Stack and DevOps
This module discusses the fundamentals of how Azure Stack enables organizations to leverage DevOps. It details the underpinnings of Azure Stack, the Azure Resource Manager, the SDKs and APIs available and also how configuration management technologies such as PowerShell Desired State Configuration and Chef and Puppet can be used to facilitate fast and consistent deployment of applications along with stability.
- Technologies used in Microsoft Azure Stack for DevOps.
- Azure Resource Manager Templates.
- How does DevOps use the Azure Stack Technologies?
Offering Microsoft Azure Stack Resources
This module discusses some of the key features in Azure Stack that provide the mechanisms used by tenants when consuming resources such as virtual machines and SQL Server databases.
- Working with Plans and Offers.
- Microsoft Azure Stack Marketplace.
Infrastructure as a Service and Microsoft Azure Stack
In this module, you will learn about some of the key components in Azure Stack that IaaS uses such as Software Defined Networking, Storage, and Virtual Machines.
- Software Defined Networking improvements with Microsoft Azure Stack and Windows Server 2016.
- Azure Stack Storage.
- Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure Stack.
Platform as a Service and Microsoft Azure Stack
In this module, you will learn the concept of PaaS including how Resource Providers such as SQL Server, My SQL Server and App Service are configured and managed in Azure Stack.
- Understanding the concept of PaaS.
- SQL Server and My SQL Server Providers in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- App Service Resource Provider.
Monitoring in Microsoft Azure Stack
In this module, you will learn how Azure Stack is monitored and updated. You will also learn how to monitor guest workloads that tenants have provisioned using Azure stack. Finally, you will learn how to troubleshoot the core components of Azure Stack.
- Field Replaceable Unit.
- Azure Stack Control Plane Monitoring.
- Patching the Azure Stack Infrastructure.
- Monitoring Guest Workloads in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Troubleshooting Azure Stack.
License Microsoft Azure Stack and Billing Tenants
In this module, you will learn how Azure Stack is licensed by Microsoft including the two charging models for Azure Stack and what other costs are typically involved in an Azure Stack deployment.
- How to pay for Azure Stack.
- Azure Consistent Usage API.
Custom and Third-Party Resource Providers for Microsoft Azure Stack
In this module, you will learn how Microsoft Azure Stack can be extended with custom and third-party Resource Providers and how to create your own Resource Providers. Azure Stack differs from Microsoft Azure by allowing you to add Resource Providers created by non-Microsoft entities.
- Developing Custom Resource Providers for Azure Stack.
- Third-Party Resource Providers.