This 3-day training covers advanced topics that a storage administrator will encounter after performing the tasks covered in the HPE 3PAR basic courses (HK902S and HK904S).
Topics included are: Space Explained, Performance, Alerts, Troubleshooting, Upgrading, Adaptive Flash Cache (AFC) and Configuration Rebalancing. The course is 50% lecture with 50% hands-on labs. Additional Scenario Labs compliment the Module Labs. These Lifecycle Labs include Adaptive optimization, Quality of Service and Adaptive Flash.
At the conclusion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Explain how space is allocated and mapped
- Identify data reduction
- Understand performance
- Discuss best practices
- Explain HPE 3PAR events and alerts and how to get notifications about them
- Use CLI and GUI to troubleshoot your storage system
- Perform rebalancing
- Use Adaptive Flash Cache to increase performance
- Upgrade your hardware and software of your storage system
- Employ tools that can be used to troubleshoot and respond to HPE 3PAR performance issues.
Students must have attended HK902S and HK904S.
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Space Explained
- Module 3: Performance
- Module 4: Lifecycle Discussion
- Module 5: Alerts
- Module 6: Rebalancing
- Module 7: Adaptive Flash Cache
- Module 8: Upgrading HPE 3PAR