This course covers Remote Copy, System Reporter, AdaptiveOptimization, and Peer Motion. Additional topics include bestpractices: performance, cost, and high availability along withthe new EVA to HPE 3PAR Online Migration feature. Hands-on lab exercises help illustrate the concepts learned.
The two-day course is 50% lecture and 50% hands-on labs using HPE 3PAR arrays. In some cases studentswill partner with other students for hands-on labs.
HPE 3PAR administrators who desire additional training on morefeatures and concepts of the HPE 3PAR disk array.
At the conclusion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the difference between Synchronous, Periodic Asynchronous, and Synchronous Long Distance (SLD) modes
- Perform a failover of a Remote Copy Group (RCG)
- Use Management Console 4.3 GUI and the CLI to manage Remote Copy
- Use System Reporter quick reports, custom reports, and scheduled reports
- Configure email alerts in System Reporter
- Set up an Adaptive Optimization (AO) configuration
- Know how SSDs, Fibre Channel (FC), SAS (FC – Fast Class) and Near-Line (NL) drives fit into an AO tiered storage solution
- Use the AO reports in System Reporter and the new AO reports inManagement Console 4.3
- Describe RAID impact on overall performance, cost, and availability
- Understand the HP 3PAR caching algorithms
- Use the CLI stat commands for troubleshooting HP 3PARperformance issues
- Use the System Tuner capabilities
- Administrate a Peer Motion configuration
- Managing HPE 3PAR Disk Arrays (HK902S) or
- An understanding of HPE 3PAR disk array concepts (CPG, VV, VLUN)
- Operating system administration training/experience and
- SAN and storage technologies training/experience
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.