This course has been designed to provide network professionals with the knowledge and skills required to successfully deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architecture policies and best practices.
Hands-on labs are used to reinforce the concepts and enable the successful implementation and configuration of mobility standards. Concepts taught include deploying Cisco AireOS 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Mobility Services Engine Release 8.0 features.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Deploy a Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Configure advanced capabilities in data designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in voice and real-time application designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in location designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in outdoor and high-density designs
Attendees should meet the following prerquisites:
- ICND1 - CCENT Certification
- WIFUND - Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.