In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions.
You will explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS. You will also examine case studies that show how AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. You will build and explore a variety of infrastructures through a guided, hands-on activity.
This course will help you prepare for the exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
This course is intended for Solutions Architects and Solution Design Engineers.
In this course you will learn to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Networking with AWS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Event-driven scaling
- Serverless designs
- How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.