Den här accelererade NSX-kursen fokuserar på att installera, konfigurera och hantera VMware NSX. Kursen behandlar NSX som en del av det mjukvarudefinierade datacentret, implementeringsfall och funktioner i NSX samt funktionalitet i OSI-modellens lager 2 till 7.
Data center network architectures are examined to demonstrate how NSX intersects with and virtualizes functions of a Cisco-based infrastructure in spine-leaf and traditional core-aggregate-access architectures. Lecture and hands-on lab activities support your understanding of NSX features, functionality, and ongoing management and control.
Kursen riktar sig till erfarna systemadministratörer inom nätverksteknik.
- System administration experience with Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course for VCA-DCV certification
- A solid background in a Cisco-based infrastructure or physical networking infrastructure
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the software-defined data center
- Describe how NSX is the next step in the evolution of the software-defined data center
- Describe features and benefits of NSX network virtualization
- Identify prerequisites for NSX
- Configure and deploy NSX management, control, and data plane components
- Configure, deploy, and use logical switch networks
- Describe advanced networking products and features that are relevant to NSX
- Configure and deploy the NSX distributed router to optimize east-west data center traffic flows
- Configure and deploy VMware NSX® Edge™ services gateway appliances
- Explore advanced routing designs that optimize north-south traffic flows
- Configure and use NSX virtual private networks
- Configure and use logical load balancing
- Configure NSX Edge firewall and distributed firewall policy rules
- Configure Service Composer security groups and policies
- Use role-based access to control user account privileges
- Use activity monitoring to validate and create security policies
- Design an NSX solution that considers rack design and advanced networking capabilities