Node.js has emerged as an incredibly popular and fast-growing platform used for web applications, IoT, mobile, enterprise application development, and microservice architectures.
This course has been developed by Mikael Håkansson. Mikael is a technology expert with focus on Web, IoT, Cloud Computing and Integration and a 9-time Microsoft MVP for cloud/integration. He is an internationally recognized speaker and author with contributions that include articles and presentations at industry conferences such as TechEd and Ignite.
- Getting started (tools etc)
- What is Node.Js
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Building Web API’s using Node.js
- Unit testing
- Working with data
- Build IoT solutions using Node.js
- Build Web applications using Node.js
- Hosting Node.js in the cloud
Practical experience with programming C# or Java and some experience in web development.