This course is a continuation of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I. It teaches you how to perform important administrative tasks, employing best practices that enable you to make the most of your WebLogic applications.
Learn how to
- Upgrade WebLogic products without disrupting client applications
- Create and use domain templates
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using advanced deployment techniques
- Configure advanced JDBC features
- Create and run WLST scripts
- Configure and use Coherence*Web and managed Coherence servers
Oracle WebLogic Server Domain Management Tasks
This course trains administrators in WebLogic Server administrative tasks related to managing the day to day operations of running applications, including performing rolling upgrades, creating and using domain templates, configuring automatic crash recovery, and creating and running WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) scripts.
Oracle WebLogic Server Deployment Tasks
This course trains administrators in WebLogic Server administrative tasks related to real-world management of application deployments, including using deployment modes, creating and using deployment plans, deploying shared libraries, and deploying versioned applications and libraries.
Oracle WebLogic Server Subsystem Administration Tasks
This course trains administrators in WebLogic Server administrative tasks. These tasks are related to WebLogic infrastructure features, including creating and using work managers, managing data sources, using multi data sources, configuring WebLogic security artifacts, configuring SSL for WebLogic Server, configuring automatic JTA service migration, configuring and using the WebLogic Diagnostic Framework (WLDF), configuring Coherence*Web for HTTP session persistence and configuring managed Coherence servers.
- Some experience using basic Linux commands
- Some system administration experience
- WebLogic Server Review
- Upgrading WebLogic Server
- Creating and Using Domain Templates
- WebLogic Server Startup and Crash Recovery
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Application Staging and Deployment Plans
- Shared Java EE Libraries
- Production Redeployment
- Application Work Managers
- Managing Data Sources
- Working with the Security Realm
- High Availability, Migration, and Disaster Recovery
- Diagnostic Framework