The Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture. You will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
Participate in Hands-On Practices and Demonstrations
Expert instruction and hands-on demonstrations will provide you with real world experience. By engaging in hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning, you'll develop in demand skills to effectively manage an Oracle Database.
Working knowledge of SQL and use of PL/SQL packages.
- Database Architecture and Management Tools
- Manage the Database Instance
- The Network Environment and User Security
- Storage structures and Undo Data
- Data Concurrency and Auditing
- Backup, Recover, and Move Data
- Maintenance and Performance Tuning
- Resource Manager, Scheduler, and Support