Internet Information Services is a never ending subject that requires a deep dive if you consider to use it for web farm administration or if you want to become familiar with IIS behavior in particular situations. During this intensive 4 days training students will be introduced to the process of configuring advanced IIS features, configuring security settings, performing advanced troubleshooting and monitoring. You will learn everything you need to maintain and provide availability to a business Web Application platform.
Who should attend?
Enterprise administrators, web administrators, infrastructure architects, security professionals, systems engineers, network administrators, IT professionals, security consultants and other people responsible for implementing network and perimeter security.
Participation in this course will give you credits towards the Cqure Academy certificate Certified Security Architect (CSAR+I or CSAR+W). To earn the certificate CSAR+I you also have to complete course CQ-ADF or CQ-PKI or CQ-APP. To earn the certificate CSAR+W you also have to complete course CQ-ADF.
To attend this training you should have attended course Microsoft M6427, Configuring and Troubleshooting Internet Information Services, or have equivalent knowledge from real-world experience.
- Introducing, installing and configuring IIS 8.5 on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Administering Web Sites
- Administering Applications and Application Pools
- Configuring Application Development Settings
- IIS 8.5 functionality extensions
- Managing IIS 8.5 Modules
- Securing the IIS 8.5 platform and web environment
- IIS 8.5 Remote Management
- Configuring FTP Server on IIS 8.5
- Managing IIS 8.5 from the command line
- Tuning IIS 8.5 health and performance
- Administering Web Server Availability with Web Farms
- IIS 8.5 Diagnostics