Under den här kursen lär du dig hur du hanterar EMS – Enterprise Mobility Suite, till både enheter, användare och data. Vi går igenom hur du använder andra tekniker, såsom Rights Management Service och andra Windows Server baserade teknologier som Azure AD Conect, för att integrera ert lokala AD med Azure. Efter genomförd kurs kommer du veta hur man utformar och implementerar en molnbaserad lösning för både iOS- och Android-enheter.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use devices in the enterprise environment.
- Implement and administer Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Connect AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage devices in Microsoft Office 365.
- Plan and implement Intune.
- Use Intune to manage devices.
- Plan and implement app support.
- Use Intune to manage applications and Resource Access.
- Plan and implement Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS).
- Plan and protect data.
- Recover data and operating systems.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Understanding of Domain Name System (DNS)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory principles
- Understanding of the public key infrastructure (PKI) fundamentals
- Understanding of cloud-based service concepts
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals, including Remote Desktop Services
- Experience with Windows 10
- Familiarity with Windows PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of mobile platforms
Using devices in the enterprise environment
This is an overview module that introduces changes and challenges in today's typical workplace, and the solutions to address them. The intention of this module is to set the stage for later modules, and to introduce the Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- Overview of devices in an enterprise
- Device management features
- Overview of the EMS
Implementing and administering Azure AD
In this module students will learn how to manage devices in an on-premises Active Directory environment. They will learn about cloud identity, and the features that Azure AD provides. They also will learn about Azure AD offerings, how to create and manage an Azure AD tenant, and how claims-based authentication works.
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of Azure AD
- Creating and managing Azure AD
- Managing authentication in Azure AD
Connecting AD DS with Azure AD
In this module students will learn how to connect their on-premises AD DS with Azure AD. They will learn about Azure AD Connect, and how either to synchronize entire identities to Azure AD, including password hashes, or to establish federation with Azure AD.
- Preparing AD DS for directory synchronization
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Planning and implementing federation
Managing devices in Office 365
In this module students will learn about Office 365 and its main features. The focus of this module is on device management by using mobile device management for Office 365.
- Overview of Office 365
- MDM for Office 365
Planning and implementing Microsoft Intune
In this module students will learn how to plan for Microsoft Intune, how to deploy an Intune client, and how to perform basic Intune administration.
- Planning for Intune
- Deploying Intune clients
- Basic Intune administration
Managing devices by using Intune
In this module students will learn how to enroll and manage mobile devices with Intune, create, manage and deploy different types of Intune policies, and manage updates and Windows Defender by using Microsoft Intune.
- Working with Microsoft Intune policies
- Mobile device management
- Managing updates and Windows Defender
Using Microsoft Intune to manage applications and resource access
In this module students will learn how to manage application deployments by using Microsoft Intune. They will also learn how to deploy settings, such as VPN profiles, Wi-Fi profiles and certificates to Intune clients.
- Application lifecycle management
- Application deployment process
- Managing access to company resources
Planning and implementing Azure RMS
In this module students will learn how to plan and implement Azure Rights Management to protect digital content. They also will learn which applications can integrate with Azure Rights Management, and how to use Azure Rights Management with Office 365 in an on-premises infrastructure.
- Overview of Azure RMS.
- Implementing Azure RMS.
Planning and implementing app support
In this module students will learn how they can mitigate compatibility issues between applications on the same device, and between the application and the operating system. They also will learn about RemoteApp and Azure RemoteApp programs, which enable you to run Windows apps on any device with the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) client.
- Planning and implementing application compatibility options
- Publishing and using RemoteApp programs
- Publishing and using Azure RemoteApp
Planning and implementing remote access
In this module students will learn how to provide access to data in work folders, and data that is stored in the cloud.
- Planning and implementing Work Folders
- Implementing cloud data access
- Planning and implementing mobility options
Planning and protecting data
In this module students will learn how to protect data on a device by using encryption or BitLocker. They will also learn about Enterprise Data Protection and how data can be remotely wiped if a device is lost or stolen.
- Planning and implementing encryption (Short)
- Planning and implementing BitLocker (Short)
- Protecting data on devices