Den här kursen vänder sig till dig som är ansvarig för att planera design och installera en eller flera siter i en MS System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarki inklusive en Central Administration Site CAS. Kursen baseras på System Center 2012 R2, men är fullt applicerbar även på senare revisioner.
Get detailed instruction and hands-on practice planning and deploying Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and its associated site systems. This three-day Microsoft Official course is designed for IT Professionals who are responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems, as well as configuring and managing endpoints in those systems. You will learn how to plan for the deployment of the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. You will also learn how to migrate from System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
Before attending this course, students must have a working knowledge at the system-administrator level of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) principles and management
- Windows Server management including managing Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- Windows Client fundamentals
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers
- Basic public key infrastructure (PKI) concepts
- Configuration Manager features and administrative tasks including: Working with the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager or newer administrator console, Installing clients, Maintaining hardware and software inventory, Working with collections, Reporting, Deploying applications, Managing software updates, Deploying operating systems, Settings management
Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
This module explains the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager infrastructure and the typical deployment scenarios.
- Introduction to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Optional Site System Roles
- Overview of Configuration Manager Deployment Scenarios
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Client
Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
This module explains how to plan and deploy a stand-alone primary site.
- Planning a Configuration Manager Stand-Alone Primary Site Deployment
- Preparing to Deploy a Configuration Manager Primary Site
- Installing a Configuration Manager Site Server
- Performing Post-Setup Configuration Tasks
- Tools for Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
This module explains how to plan and configure Configuration Manager administrative users and access.
- Overview of Role-Based Administration
- Identifying IT Roles in Your Organization
- Configuring Role-Based Administration
Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
This module explains how to plan and deploy a multiple site hierarchy including a central administration site, primary sites, and a secondary site.
- Planning a Configuration Manager 2012 Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Deploying a Configuration Manager 2012 Site
- Deploying the Central Administration Site
- Deploying Primary Sites in a Hierarchy
- Deploying Secondary Sites
Replicating Data and Managing Content in Configuration Manager 2012
This module explains how to plan, configure, and monitor data types, intersite communication, replication, and content.
- Introduction to Data Types and Replication
- Managing Data Replication
- Planning Content Management
Planning Resource Discovery and Client Deployment
This module explains how to plan and use various methods to discover resources and deploy the Configuration Manager client.
- Identifying Resources by Using Configuration Manager Discovery Methods
- Client Deployment in Configuration Manager
- Deploying Windows-Based Configuration Manager Clients
- Managing Configuration Manager Clients
- Monitoring Client Status in Configuration Manager
Configuring Internet and Cloud-Based Client Management
This module explains how to plan and configure Internet and cloud-based client management.Lessons
- Managing Remote Clients by Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Managing Internet-Based Configuration Manager Clients
- Configuring Cloud Services in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
This module explains how to perform maintenance tasks and monitor the Configuration Manager site systems.Lessons
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2012 Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a Configuration Manager Site
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2012 Site Systems
Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
This module explains how to perform migration tasks from Configuration Manager 2007 and upgrade Configuration Manager 2012 to Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 and then to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Overview of the Migration Process
- Preparing Configuration Manager 2007 Sites for Migration
- Configuring Migration Settings
- Migrating Objects
- Upgrading Configuration Manager 2012 to Configuration Manager 2012 with SP1 and then to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager