Denna fem dagar långa kurs tar sig an att planera, konfigurera och handha en SharePoint 2013-miljö. Kursen lägger fokus bland annat på tillgänglighet, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, sociala, samarbets- och BI-funktioner samt funktioner för storskalig Content Management och appar. Vi går även in på uppgradering/migrering samt hur du kan optimera sökupplevelsen.Mer information & fakta
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
Understanding Architecture in SharePoint Server 2013
- Core Components of the SharePoint 2013 Architecture
- New Features in SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Online Editions
Designing for Business Continuity Management
- Designing Database Topologies for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Designing SharePoint Infrastructure for High Availability
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
Test the Backup and Restore Process
- Planning Service Applications
- Designing and Configuring a Service Application Topology
- Configuring Service Application Federation
Configuring and Managing Business Connectivity Services
- Planning and Configuring Business Connectivity Services
- Configuring the Secure Store Service
- Managing Business Data Connectivity Models
- Managing User Profiles
- Enabling Social Interaction
- Building Communities
Enabling Productivity and Collaboration
- Aggregating Tasks
- Planning and Configuring Collaboration Features
- Planning and Configuring Composites
Planning and Configuring Business intelligence
- Planning for Business Intelligence
- Planning, Deploying and Managing Business Intelligence Services
- Planning and Configuring Advanced Analysis Tools
Planning and Configuring Enterprise Search
- Configuring Search for an Enterprise Environment
- Configuring the Search Experience
- Optimizing Search
Planning and Configuring Enterprise Content Management
- Planning Content Management
- Planning and Configuring eDiscovery
- Planning Records Management
Planning and Configuring Web Content Management
- Planning and Implementing a Web Content Management Infrastructure
- Configuring Managed Navigation and Catalog Sites
- Supporting Multiple Languages and Locales
- Enabling Design and Customization
- Supporting Mobile Users
Managing Solutions in SharePoint Server 2013
- Understanding the SharePoint Solution Architecture
- Managing Sandbox Solutions
Managing Apps for SharePoint Server 2013
- Understanding the SharePoint App Architecture
- Provisioning and Managing Apps and App Catalogs
Developing a Governance Plan
- Introduction to Governance Planning
- Key Elements of a Governance Plan
- Planning for Governance in SharePoint Server 2013
- Implementing Governance in SharePoint 2013
Upgrading and Migrating to SharePoint Server 2013
- Preparing Upgrade or Migration Environment
- Performing the Upgrade Process
- Managing Site Collection Upgrade
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed Course 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, successful completion of Exam 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, or equivalent skills.
- At least one year's experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deployed and managed applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administered Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configured Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managed an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connected applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implemented Claims-based security.