Channel Partner / Reseller Customer Employee
Du lär dig
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security.
- Configure routers on the network perimeter with Cisco IOS Software security features.
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall to perform basic security operations on a network.
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
- Configure IPS on Cisco network routers.
- Configure LAN devices to control access, resist attacks, shield other network devices and systems, and protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic.
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) v3.0 is an instructor-led course presented by Cisco training partners to their end-user customers. This five-day course focuses on the necessity of a comprehensive security policy and how it affects the posture of the network. Learners will be able to perform basic tasks to secure a small branch type office network using Cisco IOS security features available through web-based GUIs (Cisco Router and Security Device Manager [SDM]) and the command-line interface (CLI) on the Cisco routers and switches.
Module 1: Introduction to Network Security Principles
Module 2: Perimeter Security
Module 3: Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
Module 4: Site-to-Site VPNs
Module 5: Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
Module 6: LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1) is required.