Attendees of this course will learn how to implement sophisticated business-to-business integration solutions using EDIFACT, X12 (including HIPAA), and AS2. The BizTalk Expert Series: EDI course content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook containing notes and links to additional online resources.This course is delivered in cooperation with QuickLearn.
This course is designed for experienced BizTalk Developers and Administrators who are responsible for planning, creating, and deploying EDI-based integration solutions in a BizTalk Server 2010 environment.
1-2 years of experience developing BizTalk applications. The trainer speaks English and all the courseware is written in English.
We offer a wide range of courses for developers and can also arrange private training for your company.
Denna utbildning arrangeras i samarbete med
Kursen kan betalas med kompetenskort.
- Create parties
- Configure profiles, including protocol and encoding settings
- Create EDI and AS2 agreements
- Create batches of EDI messages
- Split batched messages
- Configure the creation and processing of acknowledgement messages
- Customize EDIFACT and X12 schemas
- Build maps for transforming EDI messages
- Configure tracking and reporting for EDI message processing
- Route messages using EDI-specific properties
"QuickLearn has emerged as the industry leader in advanced BizTalk Server training."
Group Product Mgr
BizTalk Product Group