Gain the hands-on skills required to build advanced BizTalk solutions using the Business Rules Engine (BRE). Learn how to use the BRE infrastructure to work with facts, Fact Retrievers, vocabularies, policies, and more. Extend the Business Rules Engine to yield a more custom design and implementation of your rules-based application. This course is delivered in cooperation with QuickLearn.
Experienced BizTalk developers.
1-2 years of experience developing BizTalk applications.The trainer speaks English and all the courseware is written in English.
We offer a wide range of courses for developers and can also arrange private training for your company.
Denna utbildning arrangeras i samarbete med
Kursen kan betalas med kompetenskort.
- Identify BRE concepts and terminology
- Describe BRE implementation scenarios
- Explain the BRE internal architecture
- Use BRE tools to create, deploy, and manage business rule policies
- Create custom rule vocabularies and use hard-coded vocabulary facts
- Define rule conditions and processing actions
- Test and track business rule execution
- Examine and track business rule events
- Create and manage multiple policy and vocabulary versions
- Export and import business rule policies
- Call a business rules policy from a BizTalk orchestration
- Execute a policy inside a BizTalk pipeline
- Programmatically access the BRE framework