Gain the hands-on skills required to build expert Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) solutions that provide end-to-end visibility about the status of business operations, processes, and transactions. Learn how to expose data through SharePoint and how to develop robust solutions for gathering and presenting business data to business analysts and end users. This course is delivered in cooperation with QuickLearn.
Experienced BizTalk developers.
1-2 years of experience developing BizTalk applications.The trainer speaks English and all the courseware is written in English.
We offer a wide range of courses for developers and can also arrange private training for your company.
Denna utbildning arrangeras i samarbete med
Kursen kan betalas med kompetenskort.
- Identify BAM concepts and terminology
- Identify BAM business intelligence scenarios
- Explain the BAM internal architecture
- Use tools to configure and manage BAM
- Create and deploy BAM activities and views
- Configure BAM interceptors for BizTalk orchestrations and pipelines
- Enable continuation using the Tracking Profile Editor
- Intercept data from a .NET 3.5 Framework application
- Gather data using BAM APIs
- Write output to BAM event streams
- Expose BAM data to end users on a SharePoint site
- Display BAM data using PerformancePoint
- Expose data using SQL Reporting Services
- Implement BAM Web services