In this five-day course, attendees will learn advanced BizTalk administration and management techniques. Attendees will learn to install, configure, deploy, monitor, and manage a BizTalk Server 2010 environment.
This training covers advanced BizTalk administration topics not covered in any other publicly available course, including: hands-on labs for multi-server BizTalk installations, trading partner integration, and disaster recovery.
The BizTalk Server 2010 for Administrators course content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook containing notes and links to additional online resources. This course is delivered in cooperation with QuickLearn.
IT Professionals responsible for planning, deploying, and managing a BizTalk Server environment.
Attendees are expected to have hands-on experience managing a Windows-based network environment. The trainer speaks English and all the courseware is written in English.
We offer several BizTalk courses and can also arrange private training for your company.
Denna utbildning arrangeras i samarbete med
Kursen kan betalas med kompetenskort.
- Describe how the BizTalk messaging engine works
- Identify BizTalk administration tools and tasks
- configure BizTalk Server for a multi-server environment
- Deploy applications using MSI packages
- Automate application deployment using scripts
- Configure hosts and host instances
- Configure and isolate services
- Deploy, manage, and monitor business rules
- Integrate with trading partners using EDI
- Track and debug services using Health and Activity Tracking
- Troubleshoot services using the Group Hub page
- Evaluate system performance using Performance Monitor
- Monitor BizTalk operations using SCOM 2007
- Backup and restore BizTalk databases
- Configure multiple MessageBox databases
- Develop a disaster recovery solution
- Implement Enterprise Single Sign-On (ESSO)
- Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)