After five days of lecture and intensive hands-on labs, BizTalk Developer Deep Dive attendees will obtain the skills required to build advanced integration and business process automation solutions using BizTalk Server 2010. BizTalk Server 2010 Deep Dive training content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook that contains notes and links to additional online resources. This course is delivered in cooperation with QuickLearn.
The class is intended for experienced BizTalk developers who have at least one year of hands-on experience developing BizTalk applications.Deep Dive attendees are guaranteed to be challenged as they use advanced techniques to build complex integration solutions.
To fully benefit from this class you need at least one year of hands-on experience developing BizTalk applications. The trainer speaks English and all the courseware is written in English.
We offer a wide range of courses for developers and can also arrange private training for your company.
Denna utbildning arrangeras i samarbete med
Kursen kan betalas med kompetenskort.
- Create and implement custom simple and complex types in schemas
- Call external assemblies using the scripting Functoid
- Create custom Functoids
- Design maps that execute custom XSLT
- Manage looping data structures in maps
- Create EDI-based solutions to receive, send, and batch messages
- Create messaging solutions that de-batch flat-file and XML interchanges
- Build processes that subscribe to failed messages
- Create custom pipeline components
- Perform compression and decompression within a pipeline
- Integrate with SQL Server databases using the WCF-SQL adapter
- Integrate with SharePoint Server
- Send and receive data to FTP sites using SSL
- Integrate with FTP servers across SSL (FTPS)
- Integrate with mainframe computers using Host Integration Server (HIS)
- Implement complex orchestration patterns including: external code invocation, convoys, transactions and compensation and exception handling
- Partition and version BizTalk assemblies according to best practices
- Build an aggregating orchestration (convoy)
- Create a role and party-based integration solution
- Create business-rule vocabularies and polices
- Consume existing web/WCF services using orchestrations
- Enable business process visibility using BAM
"The course was very deep and impressive. It takes you to a full knowledge of common and uncommon BizTalk features as the week goes on and provides lots of lab time to practice what you have learned."
Miguel J. (Spain)
Software Development Engineer, Ititia Technologies SRL